Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project 365 Week of January 4th, 2009

Saturday January 10th, 2009
This is a pic of the Sunset off our back porch. I thought it was just beautiful so had to grab the shot. A snowstorm was moving in so the clouds were moveing pretty fast.

Friday January 9th, 2009
I'm so excited my Project 365 kit came today. Whoohooo!!!



Thursday January 8th, 2009
I had so much fun with my pic of the day, as a matter of fact will all my pics plus pics from the holidays. I made a SD card for my Wii photo chanel. Now I have a 50" digital frame for my photos. All I have to do is update with my favorite photos and then when it's party time I'll have a slide show ready to go.










Wednesday January 7th, 2009
It's a snowday!!!!
or should I say ice. We have a ice storm today and this is a pic of my front
porch. There is like 3 inches of ice on everything and it's still coming down.









Tuesday January 6st, 2009
Ashlyn got a Beta fish yesterday. It is supposed to be going to her friends house but I guess we will see how long it is here, or how long it lives.








Monday January 5th, 2009

Ashlyn framed her collage I made her for Christmas.





Sunday January 4th, 2009 I made Ed breakfast for his last day of vacation.

7 comments:

  1. My hubby would love those heart shaped eggs how'd you do that! Great blog by they way... come over and see mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute........they say a way to man's heart is through his stomach.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of putting the pics on the Wii, maybe my hubby will finally get a bigger TV if I can fulfill my picture needs LOL! Thanks for providing a glimpse into your life I followed the link from Becky’s blog it is always interesting to see how others interpret projects.

    Luann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little envious that you got your kit today! I was SO hoping mine would arrive today! Love your pictures - the heart shaped eggs are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Good luck with the 365 day project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super photography, and I love those eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!