Thursday, January 22, 2009

My first blog award and it's from Bridget!!!!!

My wonderful friend Bridget from the Cricut Message Board gave me my first blog award today! http://momylopez.blogspot.com/ be sure to stop by and visit her wonderful blog!

Here it is:




The Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. Isn't this a nice way to show other bloggers how much you appreciate their work! So here's what you need to do now.1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award
I would like to award the following people:
First my wonderful PSS, who is always so supportive and has been the best PSS ever! Ann-Marie (http://theworldoftrammell.blogspot.com/)
I'll be back with the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!