Friday, December 2, 2022

Ellen Hutson The 12 Tags of Christmas


Today I am playing along with the Ellen Hutson The12 Tags of Christmas Day 1.  Today's song inspiration is “Holly Jolly Christmas” and hosted by Carissa Wiley. Click here to visit the Ellen Hutson blog and learn more about this years challenge.  







 I don't have any holiday stamps by Ellen, just her lovely floral stamps.  So I decided to use the lovely holly spring by The Greetery for today's tag.  


My girls got me this cute frame for their photo from Disney last year. I thought it was perfect to take a pic of the tags until I get some gifts wrapped to actually use them.  

Thanks Ellen and all your team for hosting another year of fun tag challenges! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!