Tuesday, February 25, 2020

A Cherry on Top February Card Challenge




Hey my cheery cherry friends! 
Do you have a favorite pie? 
This post is really nothing about pies, other than that my favorite is cherry. 
And I made a cherry themed card today for the A Cherry On Top February card challenge. 

I went vintage and pulled out a kit from 2011 from JBSMerchantile. 
I was so happy I found it because this months bonus is cherries, I just knew I had to have some pretty cherry paper.  Not only did the kit have paper but it also had a stamp that had never seen ink! 

I started by cutting the panels out according to the sketch. 
Then I used the reverse side of the paper to stamp using the stamp. 



I added tiny stickers from the kit for the sentiment.  


Then adhered the panels to a piece of cardstock from the same kit.  


I then added the finishing embellishments of twine, a vintage button and a Webster's pages resin bird.  


And that's my card for today.  

There really is something for everyone.

Hope to see you there, 
Joyce 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!