Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project 365 Week One

I took more than the 6 photos this week, once you get started it's hard to stop taking pics. Thank God for digital cameras. I also sent my first week photos off to snapfish to print, once I get the actual album I'll print myself daily and hopefully learn to use PS7 so I can enhanse them and add some overlays. I really want to learn how to do this.

This is my week in review.















January 3, 2009


January 2, 2009 Santa brought Ed a new Wii Game for Christmas, he is so funny to watch play I just had to take a picture.










January 1, 2009 I had planned on spending the day in my PJ's and doing a Cyber Crop with some gals at Creativexpress, but I ended up with 9 unexpected guests to watch the football game. I stayed in my PJ's anyway so had to take a pic of us playing cards.



December 31, 2008This is a picture of Ashlyn sleeping in until noon, she had been complaining this will be the only day of her entire vacation that she could sleep in.

December 30th, 2008
I got the Pazzles Personal Cutter for scrapbooking and couldn't wait to get changed into my PJ's and use it for the first time.

December 29, 2008




December 28th, 2008
Ed brought me this Strawberry drink while I was scrapping, it was so good I had to take a pic before I drank it all. Yummy


December 27th,
This is whats left of all the Christmas hoopla. It didn't take long for everyone to open and start using their Christmas gifts.

1 comment:

  1. mybinding.com has the glue strips you can purchase for binding your own covers. I have been meaning to make a tutorial but have been so busy!
    kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!