Sunday, May 24, 2020

Altenew Inspiration Challenge May 2020




                                         

Hello everyone, 
Today I am playing along with the Altenew Inspiration Challenge. 
I chose to use the Altenew Paint A Flower Hydrangea I got as part of the Paint A Flower subscription. 
Hydrangea are just one of my favorite flowers and thought it would be the perfect image to color white using the photo as inspiration. 



I added some blue splatter and finished with just a touch of yellow in the centers. 
Twine added just a bit of a natural element to complete my card.  

This also works for this weeks CAS challenge over at SCS.  

Thanks for stopping by and stay well my beautiful friends. 

Hugs, 
Joyce 




1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Joyce! I love hydrengea's as well just haven't tried growing one. Maybe some day. I know they do well here. Hope you're safe and well. Miss ya! Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!