Sunday, January 11, 2009

Project 365 Week of January 11th, 2009

Saturday January 17th, 2009


Friday January 16th, 2009
This is a mess I made in the kitchen. I smashed a glass cutting board into a zillion pieces.




Thursday January 15th, 2009
Ashlyn getting ready for her snowball dance. I did her hair, and if I do say so myself it looks amazing!




Wednesday January 14th, 2009
These are my rings. I was thinking of what to add everyday and just love my rings. This is my engagement, wedding band and anniversary band.






Tuesday January 13th, 2009

And this is Ashlyn at the dinner table. I thought I taught her better! LOL We had crabcakes and salad for dinner and we were making fun of her for putting french salad dressing on her crab cake. She is a sauce freak, she eats everything with sauce. This somehow led to her putting her plastic ware in her ears. Crazy girl!




Monday January 12th, 2009
Now how scary is this?!?!? Ashlyn and Ed were being silly so this is my POTD. Ashlyn was hiding behind Ed's chair with her hair on Ed's head so it looks like he has long hair. It was so funny I had to get a pic.




Sunday January 11th, 2009
This is a picture of Ed working on my computer. I call him my "God given tech support". LOL He was saying not to take his picture. What????? What was he thinking???

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet note on the Cricut MB! I'm going to post my pics on my blog also. Mine is: http://passionateaboutpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your rings. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your blog with me! Some day I will need to start my own! I was scrapbooking this weekend in Michigan with some friends at a house on Lake Michigan, one of whom was Becky Ludens--have you seen her work? http://scrapbooking.about.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!