Monday, January 27, 2020

Bee Mine

Hello, Hope you're having a great day.  It wasn't an easy start for me.  I'm not used to city living and every single noise wakes me up, then I can't fall back to sleep.  It's a struggle.  And this morning my neighbors directly behind me started a new patio.  The banging and power tools started early.  So I got up and went to yoga, but honestly I felt like I was ready for bed at 6:30! So playing in the craft room to stay up a bit longer.  lol.

I colored this adorable Penny Black image and made my first Valentine card for this year. I love coloring this cute little fairy outfit.  And I think the colors just pop against the Valentine papers.  


I used the Mojo Monday sketch 529. You can click HERE to see the sketch.  



After layering up the papers I finished the card by adding some ribbon and a little die cut heart.  I stayed pretty true to the sketch and I think it turned out awesome!  And I was concerned because the coloring of my black hair ran a bit and I wasn't so sure I should finish, but I did and I think it turned out great.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Nice job with your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, Joyce. Great papers and lovely coloring.

    Imke~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for the sketch link.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!