Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Hello Beautiful!

Hello Beautiful, yes I'm talking to you! 
I hope you are doing well.  
I made this card just for you today.  
Despite the rain, wind and hail I think it's a perfect day to play along with a few color challenges.  



I started by stamping and copic coloring this gorgeous image by The Greetery to make a cut file, then once I realized it's easier to cut first then stamp and color I figured I would just go ahead and finish a card with this gorgeous image.  


Both color challenges I looked at had purple, lavender and green palettes. 



The stamped imaged is layered with Impression Obsession inks.
The blossoms are lavender and orchid. 
The leavers are IO turf and MFT Jellybean green. 


A Cherry on top also has a challenge to use different fonts in your title so this die from The Greetery worked perfectly for that as well.  So pretty, and so easy to attach with the letters being connected.  


I made the background with dies from The Greetery and Sugar Pea Designs.  


I finished by adding a ribbon and button from my stash. 



Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!