Friday, January 31, 2020

Just a Note - The Grettery

I've been playing along with some challenges at A Cherry On Top and Splitcoast Stampers. 
I started with THIS SKETCH AT ACOT and THIS ONE AT SCS
they are very similar and a great place to start.


I made a cut file with the silhouette for this set in an effort to start using the tools I have on hand.  
It's a pretty easy process, just take a few minutes to scan the initial stamped image. I had my first image already colored which helps me to find them when I go to use it again in the Silhouette files.  


I cut my background with The Greetery Postal Frame Die. 
Then stamped another panel just to fit inside the frame with 



I fussy cut the Sketchbook Roses Stamp Set that I had already copic colored so I could cluster them in the Signed & Sealed little envelope I had already die cut and stamped. 



I finished by adding the sentiment and faux wax seal from the same Signed and Sealed set. 
A little twine and some post dots, and this lovely little note is ready to go in the mail.  

Have a great Super Bowl weekend and I hope the team you are rooting for wins.  
I'll be enjoying the food and half time show but likely in my craft room.  

Bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!