Saturday, December 26, 2009

PTI December Blog Hop


The Challenge:
This special addition of our monthly Blog Hop is all about inspiration! the holiday season will be coming
to a close and before you put away all those decorations, take a closer look and see if you can gain
paper crafting inspiration from any of them! Whether it be an ornament from your Christmas tree or an
elegant pattern found on your menorah, transfer that beauty onto paper with some of your favorite
supplies! Create a card or other type of project that reflects some of the holiday spirit found in your
home for your challenge this month! Be sure to include a photo of your inspiration piece along with your
project so we can see how you interpreted it! We look forward to seeing your masterpieces!
I took my inspiration for an antique ornament from my bowl sitting on my end table.

and made this quick card for my husband to give to me! And he asked me for a card last minute....but it was well worth it because in the card he put the money for me to order a set of 72 copics! I can't wait to get them.


If you just happen to stop by today and want to hop along you can visit the Papertrey Ink forum to find a thread for tonights hop!

Wishing you all a joyous holiday season!

Thanks for stopping by.

22 comments:

  1. cute - and you are going to love those copics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - and - YAY!! - you'll love the copics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card & you're so going to LOVE your Copics!!! I won a dozen recently & cannot wait to add to my little growing cache! They are so addicting & fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love vintage ornaments. Great inspiration and great final product. What a great gift to have received in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! and enjoy your copics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card, the ornaments are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and great husband! Enjoy your Copics. They're fabulous to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card. And how lucky to receive it back filled with a great present!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. I'm jealous of your copic purchase! Be sure to post some samples of using them! I love the clean look you used. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty card-have fun with the copics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! Love the glittery lines. Congrats on your Copics :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work on your inspiration piece, and I hope you enjoy your Copics (they are to DIE for).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice job! What a great gift. Hope you have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lucky are you!! Your ornaments are beautiful and so is your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really great card and what a fun story! Enjoy your markers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great inspiration piece! Enjoy the copics! I tried clicking on the photo of the card though to make it larger and it didn't get any bigger, but it looks cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!