Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #88

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well. I've been recovering from some health complications the past 5 months and today is the first day I've played with paper in quite some time. I was inspired by todays MIM video to use both positive and negative die cuts.
 
 
I used all PTI products for this scary cute little jem.  Hallween Sweets and Treats stamps and coordinating dies, notebook die, double ended banner die. 



Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day! 

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic texture and interest~I'm glad you were feeling up to creating Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! So glad that you're well enough to start creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Joyce. This is so cute, and it's so nice to hear from you, and see that you are crafting again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Great use of positives and negatives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, darling card. Love how you used the spiral notebook die. Hope your all better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling well. Maybe playing with paper helps... Your card is sure cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a clever card, Joyce! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute!
    Good to see you back at it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joyce I sure hope things are looking up for you and you can get crafty again!
    Wanna let you know that I am giving you the Liebster Blog Award. Go check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!