Thursday, February 21, 2019

Morning coffee to go, please!


Good morning! 

I have a confession to make.....
I don't drink coffee! Like can't stand the taste.  Although I love the smell of most coffees.  
Give me tea any day.  And give me a cute cup to drink it in and I'm all about it! So I'm just going to pretend these cute little cups are filled with my favorite tea and are ready to help get my day started. 

Every month a group of SplitCoast Stapers swaps card kits.  This month kit was from Barb.  Barb sent us this super cute to go cup from Unity Stamps.  


I colored my cups with copic markers.  And of course added this set to my wish list.   



I love how the background of this one turned out.  It just feels nice and warm to me! 


And this one reminds me of how cold winter is.  



Thanks Barb for a fun kit!  

And thanks all for stopping by today.  
Have a warm and cozy day! 








1 comment:

  1. Watch the sales, Joyce! When stamps go on sale at Unity that's the time to buy. They do good sales! I love your cups! Such fun designs. Coffee cups are such a fun theme and I love snowman on the cup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!