Sunday, August 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink SAF Final Project and Farewell SAF 2013!





My final Stamp A Faire Post!
It's been a long night, but I totally surprised myself by completing all  the challenges this year! 


Your challenge is to use Paperclay in a creative way either in a project on it's own or incorporated into a card. 





I want to take a moment to say thanks to PTI for another fabulous online crop!  I had a great time.  It's time to wind down, hit the hay and even clean up my messy desk tomorrow.  I had a fabulous time and now I can go back and really enjoy taking a second look at all the fabulous projects.  This is me making my final post for this years SAF!  



Have a great week and thanks for visiting!  


6 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is adorable! Love the star cookies and the striped paper. Beautiful layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, Joyce! Congratulations on winning the SAF Closing Ceremony InLinkz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Joyce, on the SAF win!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win Joyce! You look so relaxed after SAF!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pix of you curled up with the sockies on could have been any of us! Your beautiful card says it all, well done and congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!