Monday, August 12, 2013

Down and Dirty Card Post #5

Happy Monday Blog world!  Up and at em!  There not time to waste, life is just to short not to live it.
What are you doing this week?  Hopefully making some fun memories.  

I don't do a ton of Christmas cards, but I do have to admit I do like this snowman.  
So I made him into a stay warm card that could be used for just about anything.  


Enabler List
Cardstock- PTI
Stamp- Florishes Stamp
Ink- Momento
Die- spellbinders
Embossing folder- Provo Craft
other, pearl jems, copics

Thanks for stopping by:)  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce, you won my blog candy!! Yay!!! Email me your snail mail addy so I can pop it in the mail for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love the white on white look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!