Saturday, March 11, 2017

Papertrey Ink March Release Day 2 Challenge

Today I wanted to share with you my project for the Papetrey Ink March Release Day 2 Challenge.  Today's challenge is to create a new project that incorporates multiples of a single shape, stamp or die cut. 

I pulled out a well loved Papertrey Ink Butterfly die as my main image.  

I die cut the butterflies from paper from the Papertrey Ink Pink Patterns Collection, then added the center elements that came with a past SAF kit 1940's.


The base and green gingham paper is cut from the PTI Noted A2 scalloped die collection. 


The sentiment is form Graceful Greetings 2 stamp set.


I finished by adding sequins with a dot of glossy accents on top.  

To see this months release post as well as the challenge visit 


All products Papertrey Ink as mentioned above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!