Friday, March 3, 2017

#thedailymarker30day coloring challenge day 3


Hello everyone, 
I had a very limited amount of time to color today so I chose this image I had previously printed to do some quick copic coloring.  
Ok, so I'll confess, I had a spa day with my daughter today.  
It was lovely! 
I went in with hopes of adding spring colors to my nails, but by the time I was done with my massage it was snowing again, and it's the coldest day of the year here.  
So I went with a traditional color for me and will hopefully feel more in a spring mood 
for our next visit.  

I also have a request if you would like to mail one of your beautifully colored cards. 

  Just a get well for the lovely mother of a family friend. She had a fall a few weeks ago, it was outside and quite a while before she was found with several broken bones including a hip. She has had several setbacks in her recovery but I know she would love to be showered with cards if you would like. I have permission from her daughter to share her name and address.
Kay Gipple
C/O Cindy Rider
17 Dutch Hill Road
Bloomsburg PA 17815

And here is the quick card I made today.  



I printed a couple of these stamps as soon as I bought them.  
Perfect for a quick few minutes to unwind and color.  

And here is a close up. 


I hope the flu, chicken pox or just the nasty virus that has been going around stays away from your family.  But if you and yours are suffering I hope you feel better soon! 

I am playing along with the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  





Enablers List

copic markers
twine

Joyce

2 comments:

  1. How fun! What a xute image. I have kots of get wells, will send :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card! So kind of you to send to your friends mother. Hope she is feeeling better. Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!