Saturday, August 13, 2016

MFT Camp Create! Divine Dry Embossing


Hello Campers! 
We are well into the dog days of summer here in PA, 
so it's a perfect time to camp out in the craft room for another camp create challenge.  
Today's challenge was to use dry embossing on your project.  

Print

I chose the die-namics stitched jumbo fishtail banner stax to cut a banner,
then I embossed the next size down for my dry embossed element. 


I layered the fish tail banner over patterned paper from the lucky prints patterned paper.  
I love the tiny dots and hearts in this patterned paper pack.  

The stamped flowers are from Sweet Roses, I used water and a brush to soften the color, 
then I stamped  the stems from Pretty Poppies. 
I finished with the sentiment from Sweet Roses. 

Today I earned this badge for creating a dry embossed project. 
So far I have earned the following badges! Go ME! Woohoo!





And that's all from my studio for this day of Camp Create! 
Have a great day, and I hope your keeping cool!



Enablers List
MFT Sweet Roses, Pretty Poppies
MFT Patterened Paper, Lucky Prints
MFT kraft and white cardstock 


Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!