Monday, August 29, 2016

Altenew August Inspiration Challenge

Hello everyone, 
Happy Monday! 
Today I am celebrating 24 years of being married to my favorite person! 
My husband is truly my best friend and we have grown so much over the years.  
Even as I sit here crafting and blogging he is making us dinner.  
How does it get any better then that! 

I love the colors in this months inspiration challenge at Altenew. 

I pulled out my Altenew Red Cosmos Mini Cube inks and they matched perfectly! 

August2016_AltenewInspirationChallenge_Therese_2

No Flamingos in the house so I decided to go with flowers. 
I know, shocking! 


I masked off the area for the sentiment, then stamped the roses and leaves.  
I finished by adding some small flowers from the Altenew set and using the same ink and a brush to color them in. Then I stamped the sentiment in Moon Rock and added some lines with a silver gel pen.  I finished by adding some dots using a brush and water along with the Moon Rock ink. 
I finished by layering the card with coordinating pink and red cardstock. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week! 









Enablers List

Altenew Build A Rose Stamp set
                                              Altenew Red Cosmos Mini Cube inks


Joyce

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the design with the sentiment panel in the centre! Congrats on your wedding anniversary, how wonderful (we just celebrated our 25th, and he cooked too lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Anniversary! I can remember that date for the future. Like lostinpaper, Bob and I's is also the 25th. We've been together 32 years... and he was on the boat.

    Okay. Love the card. Who needs flamingos when you have those gorgeous Altenew flowers? Great use of the color inspiration. Creative Blessings! Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!