Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's a Moxie Fab Day!

Hope your day is going well.  Today's crafty share is for the Moxie Fab tag challenge. And perfect timing.  My husband needed gifts for the winners of a contest for his staff.  Of course I took the opportunity to wrap and tag the gifts.  I hope they enjoyed their gifts. 

I made these tags for the  Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! 
 
 
I used a manila tag and layered with PTI hexagon die cut background, a paper doily found at my favorite country store, and PTI stamped and die cut flowers.  I added their names cut with felt on a PTI die cut banner.  I tied the top with matching Verve seam binding. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joyce! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!