Friday, May 17, 2013

TGIF!

Hope you have some exciting plans for the weekend.  I'm just hoping for much nicer weather.  I've been having to deal with the very cold nights.  We have had frost the last 2 nights so I've had  to cover the gardens and bring in plants.  I lost the pumpkins that were up, and one hanging basket I forgot to  bring in.  But other then that it looks like everything else has survived so far. 

My new Flourishes stamps arrived.  The images are just gorgeous!  I can't wait to share more projects using them.  My first stmap set out of the pack was Garden Gate.  It's just a stunning stamp set, both the Garden Gate I used here as well as the flowers.  The sentiments are just perfectly matched to the
 set. 

Timeless Tuesday 220

Today I colored the Sweet Pea image.  I googled Sweet Pea because I just wasn't sure what color they were naturally.  I came to find out hey come in all kinds of colors, they are stunning.  I think I many need to plant some:) 
Timeless Tuesday 220

 

Todays next crafty share is a card for a SCS MFT swap.  


I have been having a blast swapping at SCS and the PTI forums.  If your interested in swapping check out the PTI swap HERE.http://forum.papertreyink.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=41308 If you like swapping, I hope you consider joining us. 

Have a great weekend! and Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad that I can now comment on your blog. Your cards are so pretty, and I just love the pretty spring colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!