Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Monday!

It's a beautiful morning here. The birds are chirping, trees are blooming, my garden is growing and I'm enjoying the warmer weather. Hope you are as well.

My daughter and a group of her friends ran in the Dirty Girl 5 k this weekend. We had toile all over the house from making their tutus, but they turned out cute.  We also made t shirts to match. I used the cricut to cut a scull the used hearts for the eyes and nose. Makes them so much more girly, cute, and not scary. Lol



They has so much fun. Needless to say the costumes didn't survive the fun. 
They are trying to talk me into next years event. I'm thinking that's a big NO! Surely I would break something. And they are sore today, I'm sore just walking on my normal walks. 

I spent some time enjoying my scrap room and actually playing with paper. I made a total of 8 cards this weekend.  Here is one i made for the PTI swap at splitcoast stampers.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great day! 


1 comment:

  1. Those cards are darling! I love that plaid paper... I always have a thing for the plaids!

    I think you did a fab job on the girls dirty girl 5K costumes! Just too bad they were ruined. Looks like a ton of fun was had!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!