Monday, October 3, 2011

Card Recipe Challenge

I finally got things back together enough in my room to make a card for WCMD.  I chose this challenge at Scrapdango. 

This was the recipe:
A4 card (4.25" x 5.5")
4" x 5.25" piece of patterned paper
0.5" x 5.5" strip of cardstock
1 - Border strip (sticker or diecut)
1 - Chipboard piece
1 - Sticker
1 - shape punched from cardstock (i.e. circle, scalloped circle, butterfly, leaf...etc)
Adhesive
Mix these ingredients to your liking.



And this is what I came up with, using just scraps from my scrap box. 

Thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. My goodness--have you been busy. Cards, challenges, redecorating, refinishing and organizing. Everything is so exciting. And, I want to trick or treat at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, and isn't it fun to use up your scraps, seems like lately i have used more scraps than anything...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!