Monday, October 3, 2011

Paper Secrets Card sketch

Happy Wednesday! 
I'm in full Halloween mode here, and trying to determine the venue for delivering my treats for this year.  My first instinct was to use the cute little Paper Trey Ink Die to make felt contianers.  They are really cute! 



But after seeing one finished, it was kind of small.  We treat our trick or treaters like we are the only ones giving them candy! 

My second idea is to use a brown kraft bag.  I love these little bags. I use them for everything, even on my pages.  For this one I made a matching card using this months Paper Secrets Card Sketch Challenge. 



You can find the sketch and all the information to play along HERE! 

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!