Thursday, April 2, 2009

American Idol Week Update

I can't believe I haven't updated in so long. Today is the day...I'm going to get caught on everything, or at least try.

American Idol Week 5 LO, yup you guess it....Twilight. The movie is good (the actor that plays Edward did an amazing job)and I just loved the fact that he actually played Bella's Lullaby. So that is where I got my inspiration, and it carried me throught to week 5 of the contest. Woohoo!



I spent the last week or so reading the Twilight Series. I don't think I remember most of it, so will just have to reread when I need something to do.

1 comment:

  1. Joyce great layout and anything with Twilight is a winner in my book. Glad you are going to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!