Sunday, March 1, 2020

Splitcoast Stampers CAS575

Hello everyone, I'm excited to be coming to you today with this weeks CAS challenge.  I was playing with a new stamp set and trying to come up with ways to use it without using dies and to keep it CAS.  I came up with the idea to use shades of grey. Your challenge ,if you chose to accept it, is to use all grey on your card. I started with Stamping on a very light grey card stock with Momento Black Ink.  


To color I just highlighted the areas that were already shown as highlight on the image with the darkest grey, Copic C5.  Then finished with outlining in C3 and blending the remainder of the image with C1.  It's a super quick way to color and I think it's looks very elegant.  



I stamped the sentiment from the same set, Sketchbook Roses from The Greetery.  

I used the wonky stitched frame die from MFT to cut the panel. I use this die so much, 
it's definitely  a favorite. 

I added the panel to a dark grey base and finished with grey pearls.  

I hope you like this weeks CAS Challenge.  

I'm also playing along with the #30daycoloringchallenge.  
This is day 1. 

All the Love, 
Joyce 












Joyce

1 comment:

  1. I love the elegance the stamp shading gave this. I think you made the perfect choice. Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!