Wednesday, August 10, 2016

MFT Camp Create




Print


Happy camp day 2 campers! 
Hope you slept well and the mosquitoes didn't bother you to much.  
Here at my camp it's a cool 72 degrees, 
and no bugs being bothersome, 
but I did notice several varieties of butterflies gathering on my blooming butterfly bush. 
It's so pretty with the deep purple cones of flowers.  
It did rain this morning so it was nice to stay in camp for today's fun. 

Today's camp project is...
Print

The definition of ombre is the French word for color that is shaded or graduated in tone.
I used ombre in both my background and my stamped sentiment. 


My badges earned so far this week....

Tuesday's badge

Print

Monday's badge

Print




Enablers List

MFT Stencil and Stamps




Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!