Saturday, August 13, 2016

MFT Camp Create



And our final day at Camp Create has come to an end.  
I had a great time and want to take a second to thank MFT stamps for hosting camp create and being so generous with prizes! 

Today's camp craft is Shadow Stamping. 
I've never stamped shadows, I've always used markers to make my shadows so this was a new technique for me.  

Print
Another one layer card for ease of mailing.  
I stamped the image in white and then stamped the same image in the same color as the patterned paper.  I also tried shadow stamping with my sentiment.  


And with that I have earned all the camp create badges for this week! 


 Print
Thanks again MFT for a fun week! 

Hugs and love, until next time!




Enablers List



Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!