Monday, July 25, 2016

PTI July blog hop

Blog-hop-logo

Today is the PTI blog hop and I am playing along.  
I love the inspiration photo, I so wish my house looked like this! 
Blog Hop Inspiration

I love these colors, and this is the card I came up with.  


I love the Rosie Posie stamp set, I stamped a few extra images when a friend was here stamping for SAF so I would have them. But sadly I already need more.  
Just one more thing to add to my wish list!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






Enablers List

PTI DFTW kit, Rosie Posie stamps and dies. 
PTI double ended banner die
PTI patterned paper 
embossing folder ?




Joyce

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, sweet card! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, this is so pretty. The Rosie Posie flower looks lovely on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet and pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Great job on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your soft, pretty card! That embossing folder is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Joyce. Rosie Posie remains my most favourite stamp set. I just love her so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty picture. The room is perfect for you. Clean lines and minimal style. I am so much the other end of the scope. LOL The room is not my style but your card is. Love how you worked with the challenge. You just have a touch that I admire. Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!