Saturday, July 16, 2016

My Favorite Things Camp Create!



Print





Today's camp craft is to fantastic foiling.  
You can watch the fun video and play along on the MFT Blog.


I used foil to add a strip of shine to my background.  
I think the gold color adds the perfect touch for this cute little fall image.  





I am also playing along with the 30 Day coloring challenge so I colored this image using copic markers.  

 I love earning these cute little badges:)

Print


I'll see you soon for my next camp craft! 
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for commenting, I really do appreciate it! 


Enablers List
Cardstock- MFT
Stamps- MFT
Copic Markers
Ranger Foil 




Joyce

1 comment:

  1. She is so terrific.Her outfit and hair coloring is incredible. Perfect denim. The colors you used are great with the chocolate circles.Thank you for being part of The Daily Marker/ 30 Day Coloring Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!