Friday, May 22, 2015

Taking a few challenges....


And running with them!  Today I decided to take a look at some challenges to get my mojo flowing.  There is nothing better then a good challenge to ink some stamps.  For today's card I combined the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to use a stencil along with the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch #124.


And  



and I came up with this cute little card.  



Now it's time to head to the garden to pick some salad greens for dinner. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 



Enablers List

Stamps- Hero Arts
Dies- Gina K, unknow (Ok, now I have a label-er and will do better) 
ink- Momento Gray Flannel 
other- twine  PTI 


Joyce

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I love the butterfly one with the white on white hello. Have fun in your garden. Still raining here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your fabulous take on the sketch! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous, love the big bold sentiment with the stencil design.Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxxt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little floral butterfly looks so sweet on the white. Great CAS design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great take on the challenge. I love the colors on the butterfly. Perfect pop! Creative Blessings! Kel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great take on the challenge. Such a nice simple design. I like the CAS feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!