Friday, February 7, 2014

100 X100 28

Today I played along with the challenge to celebrate Papertrey Ink's 7th Anniversary Day 1 challenge.  The challenge was to use a sketch and color recipe you can find HERE
 
 
 
I hope to play along with all the fun challenge they have on the BLOG Here this week. 
PTI was the first stamp company I found, and have been using their products ever since. 
If your looking for a very diverse company with lots of styles and motifs make sure to check out what PTI has to offer.  I'm sure you won't be disappointed. 



Enablers list....
Cardstock- PTI
Patterned Paper- PTI
Ink- PTI
Dies- Parisian Lace Doily PTI, Pretty peonies PTI
Stamps- PTI


5 comments:

  1. Love that lace doily! This is really pretty, Joyce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card - love the different elements that you have used.

    Love Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! The inking on the doily adds so much to this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the dimension from the sentiment & the flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!