Monday, May 20, 2013

PTI color play day.

Today I pulled out my very first PTI stamp set Vintage Picnic for the May color play challenge. I had to make 6 identical cards for a swap. Incidentally I made the first card from one of the stamped images from a card kit swap.  This picture just reminds me of a warm summer day, eating fresh fruits and vegies outside. Yum! I can't wait!

Aren't the colors stunning.  I can almost taste the peaches.  


Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great week! 

6 comments:

  1. Love these colors together, and your card is just so summery and farm fresh. I have had that set for years, and it has never seen ink, the poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled
    upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire
    actually enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds or even I success you get admission to consistently quickly.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely, Joyce! I love how you used the Card Base-ics die to keep your focal point in place. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vintage Picnic was on one my first sets. I love the way you have paper pieced the basket. Great summery card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Joyce! Love the peach and kraft color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce this color palette is perfect for your wonderful card! Being a new PTIer I have that picnic set in my wish list. It's being moved to the cart today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!