Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Celebration Day 2, Card 1!

Today is the second day that Papertrey Ink is rollling out another fabulous day of inspiration.  Today on Nicole's blog they are celebrating the stamp designers (with the exception of Nicole, which I hope means she has something huge planned!)  And I'm continuing to celebrate right along with them by creating cards in honor of each of the Papertrey Designers. I had high hope of creating a card for each one but I think I may have big off more then I could chew, so for todays cards I will combine my thanks for several desingners at once.  My first card honors Beth Silaika and Dawn McVey.  I used Dawn's image (which is free btw on Nicole's blog today) and took inspiration from Beths color choice.  Thanks so much ladies for sharing your talents with us and I look forward to seeing what you create in the year ahead. 

Woohoo!  Fun stuff!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!