Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Day 10 card!

Hello everyone!  Hope your Valentines Day is filled with love!

Today's challenge in celebration of PTI's 5th anniversary is to make an interactive card.  I made a card using some of my favorite PTI products.  First the adorable little envelope die holds a tea bag.  Then the card itself is a slider card.  The card actually opens like a normal card and hold the tea on the front then slides into an envelope decoratec with a PTI stamp tea pot.  I just love how this  project turned out! 



10 comments:

  1. Great project. I just love that tea set. You looked so cute in your new tee shirt. I like that it is a v-neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! I love all the interactive elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Love the tea holder idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not surprised that you are so pleased with this card. It's lovely. Your color palette is particularly glorious. You've also tied that bow to perfection. So very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice project - different and so useful, besides for being lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great gift. Lovely presentation! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce, this is one classy tea card and envelope!! I was just admiring some of your cards you've sent me over the last year or so...some of my very favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh so pretty! I love this joyce! The tea pot is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OM Gosg girlriend you have rocked these cards, they are all so Fabby....WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!