Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy NSD Week!

Let the celebrations begin! What an awesome week for us Mom's who are scrapbookers! I know I for some reason have been having a creative frenzy this week. I finished up another tote yesterday and today made some Mother's Day cards and even submitted a card to Papercrafts. I'm really trying to get better at submitting, but I only end up with about one a month that's good enough to submit.

So what are your plans for NSD? I plan on hanging with my laptop (aka all my scrappy friends!) and Andrea is coming to scrap! Yeah! I love scrapping with friends, they are such awesome motivation.

Here are a few places that are doing some fun challenges and contest for NSD. Be sure to stop by and make sure to tell them I sent you! I plan on playing along with as many games, contests and challenges as I can! 

2Peas


Online games and challenges!



Online crop, projects due May 15th!

Monthly challenge is to use your trims. 
Card challenge to make Mom or Dad or both a card.
And a digi/hybrid challenge to use your WP brushes on a lo. 


Jenni Bowlin Studio is Sponsoring:

The fun has already started with challenge and games!








And don't forget our facebook friends that are sure to provide some fun and giveaways this weekend!



I'll link up other as I find them!  Be sure to check back all weekend. 

And for my project of the day I made a few Mother's Day Cards using some of the gorgeous Webster's Pages papers and stamps! 


Thanks for stopping by and I love your comments!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Mother's day cards, and thanks for sharing all your links, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy... you sure are going to be busy! I don't think I can keep up, lol!

    Those Mom cards are beautiful, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous, Joyce. Beautiful color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please tell me where you were able to purchase the fence and crow die cuts featured in your Halloween card in Papercrafts Magazine? I have looked everywhere with no success! Thanks!
    BQBecky@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!