Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PTI Princess Banner Challenge/LCOM final challenge

I used the cricut and die cut the angels and Peace letters.  Then tied them with tule and added some paint and gliter to give dimension to the angels. 
It's been a slow blogging the past weeks as the holiday festivities took over.  And this week I've decided to take a break from paper and do a sewing project.  I've started piecing a scarf.  I love how it's turning out and will be back with the finished product hopefully before vacation. 

Then the second week of January I will be heading to sunny Florida with my daughter.  I can't wait for the warmer weather.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll get back to posting much more after the holidays. 

I hope your Christmas was full of joy and Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful banner, Joyce! Love the angels! Perfect for hanging up anytime!

    Happy New Year 2011... and enjoy that fun getaway with Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!!!!!! Love the angels!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful garland, your angels are gorgeous, wonderful job on your project, Joyce!!
    Happy New Year to you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Joyce! I love all the big bows between each letter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!