Sunday, August 2, 2009

Goodmorning...

I'm blogging from Valley Forge PA today as the CKC winds down and our day at the beach was beautifl....NJ trafic not so nice!

I received a blog award today and will be back to post it and pass it along as soon as I get home. We have a day of shopping and travel ahead of us.

I'll also be back to tell you about some new paper I found yesterday...very pretty! I also picked up some copics to give them a try. I had a great time but have to say CKC seemed alot smaller this year and I really could have been done in one day. The make and takes were expensive....I only found 2 free and one I paid $10. for....I know I could have bought a ton of pp for that. I hope next years dates doesn't fall on CHA, I'm thinking that may have pulled alot of the vendors to FL.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!