Tuesday, April 25, 2017

PTI April 2017 Blog Hop

Hello, 
What a beautiful spring here in PA.  
It was so nice over the weekend we were able to get all our flower gardens weeded and mulched, 
the fresh mulch and new plants are looking so pretty.  Spring time greens are some of my favorite colors! Along with all the gorgeous spring blooms of course! 
Blog-hop-logo

Today's PTI challenge is an inspiration piece.  
You can find the inspiration details and the challenge on the PTI Blog.

April Inspiration

This just looks like vintage fabric I wish I could find for my patio furniture pillows.  

This is the card I made using the colors similar to those in the photo. 



I am making a conscious effort to use more patterned paper in the design of my cards. 
I'm pretty sure I have a never ending supply at this point.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoy the hop, 
and good luck if you play along! 

Happy Spring! 





Enablers List

All Products Papertrey Ink






Joyce

14 comments:

  1. I get to be first to comment! Love the die you used and the stamp set. I know, patterned paper, right? Waaaay too much but it doesn't stop me from wanting more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the flower cluster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and good replication of the inspiration photo, Joyce! this would be so cute in fabric on a patio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worth the wait ☺. Very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Worth the wait ☺. Very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Joyce - looks great with that mat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cascade, Joyce. Beautiful on the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card, Joyce. Love your frame. Thanks so much for the heads up on my double entry to the PTI hop. I meant to link that 2nd card up at SSS Wed, but obviously made a mistake. I just deleted that 2nd card and linked it where it was supposed to go. Good catch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love that we used the same stamp set for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Card, Joyce and great take with the Inspiration Picture. Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the die and the stamped elements. Great idea to add the patterned paper. I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Joyce! Your flowers are gorgeous and look so pretty against the frame and the DSP...lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Joyce. I love that die that you used. So unique and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!