Saturday, May 6, 2017

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #283

Hello everyone, 
Just popping in to share with you a few projects I made for this weeks 
Papertrey Ink MIM challenge.  This weeks challenge is to use a water color wash background.  
I made several water color backgrounds and let them dry over night.  
For these projects I decided to die cut my water colored paper for the backgrounds.  
Then I used both the negative and positive of the die cut to make my cards.  


Eek! I just love how this card turned out! So pretty. And of course the beautiful cluster of flowers matched the background colors almost perfectly.  Love everything about this one.  
Don't you just love when that happens!?


For this card, it's really quite clean and simple.  
I just used a little spray adhesive in the center of the die cut then stuck the negatives to cardstock and pulled off the positive that I used on the card above.  

To play along with this weeks challenge visit the PTI blog here. 


All products used are Papertey Ink with the exception of the water colors.  
You can find the products in the PTI store here.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy NSD! 



Joyce

11 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, Joyce! I LOVE the colors, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love your colors that you used for the watercolor wash. Gorgeous flowers also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Joyce! Love the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely cards Joyce! I can't even pick a favorite...they are both SO pretty!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever, Joyce. These are gorgeous! I love the colors and your creativity inspires me! You took the challenge and bumped it up a notch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you did both cards!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER JOB on your cards! I LOVE what you've done here! I CAN SEE WHY you'd be SO HAPPY with these! SUPER CREATIVE JOB!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cards, Joyce! I love how you not only created your own background in the watercolors but used both the positive and negative for beautiful creations. Creative Blessings and Hugs. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards and so clever of you to get the negative pieces all set in the right spots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!