Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Welcoming Spring!

Hello everyone!
I'm so excited today, no I didn't get new stamps in the mail! I was able to walk outside without a coat, or sweatshirt or any winter clothes! It seems spring has finally arrived, and it's not raining.
I also took some time to prune some flowering bushes that I didn't do in the fall.
Now, I need to do some research and see when I have to start filling the humming bird feeders.
I'm not sure when they start to migrate.

Anyway, on to today's card.
I made this card for the SplitCoast Stampers Mystery Image Swappers group.
This month Patti sent us this cute image called Summer Afternoon from SU!


I added some PTI patterned paper and cardstock and finished with a PTI sentiment.  


Enablers List
Image- SU! Summer Afternoon
Cardstock- PTI
Ribbon- PTI
 dies- PTI
sentiment- PTI 



Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely. You did a great job with that image and turned it into a really lovely card. Love PTI and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!