Sunday, June 7, 2015

What a great day!

I hope your having a great day today.  I have to tell you how good my house smells.  I am making strawberry spread while I'm blogging and the house smells amazing!  I am also so happy to have been able to do some type of coloring and or crafting for the past 7 days.  I'm playing along with the #thedailymarker30day 2 challenge to color something every day, for at least 10 minutes.  I'm so happy that I have completed a full week.  

For today's coloring I finished this card for the Split Coast Stampers CAS challenge.  This week Paula challenged us to use sunshine as our inspiration.  

I am also playing along with the TCP Tuesday challenge, anything goes.  


Isn't this little bear so sweet, and I just love the sentiment.  I kept it super clean and simple and I love how it turned out.  

I hope you take some time to color, craft or just be happy today:)  

Have a great week! 


Enablers List

Stamps: TCP
Paper: SU, PTI
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Momento

other: copic markers, spectrum noir markers


Joyce

1 comment:

  1. A perfectly CAS card Joyce! Thank you for joining The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!