Friday, June 5, 2015

Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop


Hello, Hope your having an awesome Friday.  Any plans for the weekend? 
I have none.  Other then coloring every day!
OK, and maybe groceries and such.  But that doesn't really count. 

Today I am continuing my coloring for the #thedailymarker30day2 coloring challenge as well as joining Pretty Pink Posh in a water coloring blog hop.


I started my project yesterday while traveling and finished it up today to share with you. 



I started by coloring a flat image with a watercolor palette and an aqua brush.  But when I looked at it today I thought it needed a little more demension so I colored another image then fussy cut it and used pop dots to align it over the original image. 

Here you can see just a little more detail of the image and how soft the water colors look. 
I finished the card by adhering a piece of patterened paper to a kraft card base, then the finshed image along with a few matching jems. 

I piced up some little flags fromt he target dollar bin that happened to match perfectly so I added one to the inside of the card.  You can see it peeking out here.  I love the pop of color it adds to the inside of the card. 

And there you have it.  My color and my finished card for today.  I hope you get a chance to create and hop along.  Be sure to stop by Pretty Pink Posh and check out all the sponsors as well.  And thank you awesome sponsors! 



Thanks so much for stopping by and see you soon!



Joycehttp://prettypinkposh.com/2015/06/watercolor-blog-hop.html 

15 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the dimension of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love that stamp and the dimension is just fabulous! A gorgeous, gorgeous card that's colored wonderfully!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally amazing... love all the dimension! (and now I'm wishing I had bought that stamp!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the image you used! You did a beautiful job with the watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Fab newspaper wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a creative and stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!!1 Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The whole card is great, but I especially love the way the sentiment nestles into the image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card. Love the bouquet ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just lovely! The depth and detail make this so special!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO AWESOME - lovely, so full of class and gracefulness!! Love the dimension you added and just how excellently this is colored!! WOW!!! I would like to invite you to come to my blog where I am hosting a giveaway!! daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!