Monday, June 1, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 1


Hello everyone, Today marks the start of the 30 day coloring challenge being hosted by Kathy at TheDailyMarker.com.  This is the second year of the challenge and the second year I am participating.  I love challenges that are motivational and this challenge is perfect. Just 10 minutes a day or more doing some sort of coloring.  And who doesn't like to color???

To get started I am packing up for a trip to Massachusetts.  First off I watched the video at TheDailyMarker.com on how she prepares her coloring tools so everything is ready to go.  Even if you want to color on the go.  Then I packed up my bag.  I'll be showing more details of what and how I packed on my instagram if you want to follow me, my very creative name is joycecasaldi.

I started by picking a few coloring medium must haves.  Although I love all my ink and this is just some of my stash, I am only taking Momento Tuxedo Black and PTI palette white along with me.  Along with my copic markers, a water color palette and a few select pens, my hello kitty pen that I love to write with and has both a broad tip as well as a fine tip, Signo white, black sharpie, wink of stella clear, Tombo Blender pen and a water color brush.  


And this is my bag all packed up and ready to go for our trip.  
I'll revisit after to let you know what worked and what didn't work so well.  And if I for got anything I truly missed.  The bag is one of my scrapbooking purchases from way back when. It was only 20$ and filled with scrapbooking stuff at Sam's Club.  I wish they still carried crafty stuff. 


And now my first coloring project. I made this card from the Heartfelt Creations Cascading Fuschia Kit.


I colored the image with copic markers and used the white pen to add details.  
And it's already in the mailbox :)  

And for my next card I used a card kit from a kit swap on Split Coast Stampers. Thank you Terry for the awesome kit!  I love the colors! 
This card is for this weeks CAS Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  This week we are honoring Angie for her inspiration over the past year on the CAS team.  I asked Angie to join me a year ago to be part of my team for the DT search.  Since then Angie has been inspiring us with her gorgeous cards as well as being such a positive asset to the team.  We will certainly miss her.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
See you soon!  

Enablers List

Card 1
Heartfelt Creations Cascasding Fuschia kit.

Card 2
Stamps: Stampin Up!ove is kindnessPaper: Sunny Garden, SU cardstockPaper Size: A2Ink: Stampin Up!Accessories: stampin up hardware, AC ribbon, gems the paper studio


Joyce

2 comments:

  1. I need to do some coloring! Thanks for the inspiration. Love your cards Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Joyce! Glad you liked the kit I sent you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!