Sunday, September 28, 2014

Split Coast Stampers CAS 292

Hello everyone it's my turn to host the Clean and Simple Challenge on Split Coast Stampers.  Come on over and join us for this weeks challenge.

Our state fair is happening this week!  And it's all about harvest.  From 4H grown fruits and vegetables to livestock the fair has everything you can think of and more! One of my favorite buildings is the horticulture building with all the gorgeous flowers.  And my second favorite thing is to see who was able to grow the biggest pumpkin.  And let me tell you they are BIG!  They have to move them with fork lifts and weigh well over 1000 pounds.  It's crazy.  So that is my inspiration for my card.  Can 't wait to see what you do!






Enablers List

Stamps: GKD Always autumn
Paper: GKD Kraft
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Accessories: GKD gold trim. wink of stella
Techniques: copic coloring



Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce, I saw your card over at Stamp TV and had to seek out your blog. I love this card. The pumpkins really pop against the kraft, and I really like the die cut background tone on tone (great texture). Perfect accent with the gold cording; I want to CASE this. Thank you for sharing and the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. terrific job coloring the pumpkins. awesome card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!