Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I have been waiting so long.....


I have been waiting so long to share that I will be guest designing this month for GinaK Designs! And let me just say it was a tough to not spill early.  I'm so excited! This month is going to be so awesome!  

First we will start the month with a blog hop to Stamp Out Cancer!  The hop will start at the GinaK blog, but you can find all the info here as well.  You can join the fun and chatting on StampTV

Then after the fun fill week of challenges and prizes is over you will only have a short wait until the next fun starts with the GinaK monthly release.  Check back here October 15th for another blog hop and even more inspiration.  So fun!  

Here is a peek at the Stamp Out Cancer Paper that will be available tomorrow!  
Be sure to keep an eye out at Stamp TV and StampTV on fb for more sneak peeks 
and more info on tomorrows event!



Enablers List


Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!