Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

I know so many of you are back to the routine of work and school, but I am just getting my vacation started here in Colorado.  I thought I would share with you the gorgeous sunset from last night.  It's just spectacular any time of the day here. 




 And morning and evening are just alive with the singing of humming birds.  I have never seen so many in one place.  I can just sit and watch them for hours.  I'm so glad I am up in the morning early so I get to see them welcome the sun. 



And the reason you might be visiting...yes I do have a card to share.  I made a card for Lee's friends who graciously aloud me to come to their reception.  Of course I didn't photograph it before leaving home so Lee put it on the dash of the car and snapped this shot.  I think it turned out pretty well for driving down the highway. 


Enablers list: 
Cardstock PTI
Stamps PTI
other: gems

Have a wonderful first week of fall!  I have to save I am loving the weather we have been having so far.  I can't wait for the leaves to start changing.  
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card, Joyce! Love how you popped up that cute car. Thanks for sharing your amazing Colorado photos. We love Colorado and will be headed there soon. Always like feeding the humminbirds and watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Very appropriate for taking the photo on the dash LOL I miss Colorado. Are the Aspens changing yet? I think I miss that part of home most of all. If you want to stop here on your way home, I have about 12 hummingbirds at my feeder almost constantly now as they prepare for their trip south. Safe Travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that you are having a great time on your vacation trip. Love the cute card. Safe journey home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are have a fantastic vacation! Gorgeous photos from your trip! Your card is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute , masculine card. terrific photo. glad you got to enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!