Sunday, September 21, 2014

Split Coast CAS 291

Happy beginning of the fabulous week everyone!  We are enjoying the Bloomsburg Fair this week. I just love the fair.  Lot's of food and we always see folks we only get to normally see at the fair.  Just a fun time to be had by all.  There is even a paper crafts exhibit.  

But I digress and could go on about the fair but I'm really here to share with you this weeks CAS challenge.  This weeks challenge is to case something from Brenda's gallery.  I chose this card because it combined two of my favorite colors. Pink and Green!  Isn't it lovely, and a perfect CAS card to case.   

And this is the card I made.  


If you would like to play along with the CAS challenge at Split Coast just stop on by this thread for more information.  Make a clean and simple card, then upload it to the gallery here.  If you would like to see what others have make for this challenge click here.  And if you would like to get email notices for the CAS challenges subscribe this thread.   

Have a great week!

Enablers List

Stamps: GKD Heart Blooms
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Techniques: watercoloring

Joyce

5 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce! If I was home I would play along. Your card is beautiful. I like the texture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Joyce! (hopefully I haven't just posted that three times... the comment box keeps reloading! LOL!) Anyway, I love the simplicity and clean lines of this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce your card is beautiful!!! Such lovely pink blooms and beautiful sentiment love how you have added both your card and Brenda's on your post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers. Miss a good fair. A couple of the fairs I use to show in had paper crafting categories in their home arts dept. Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make terrific CAS cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!