Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Thursday!

Hope you have fun and exciting plans for the weekend.  I'm planning on enjoying as much of whats left of summer as I can!  I've already started switching into Halloween mode.  I think I may decorate my house soon.  At least start getting the fall colored stuff out.

This summer my husband added a little lift to the jeep along with some snazzy new wheels.  The rain hasn't been cooperating so we haven't had the top off much, but I'm still holding out that we might get one more good weekend in.



Now back to our regularly scheduled card post.  How about a bit of green.  Green tends to be one of my favorite colors.  I made these 2 cards for Dare to Get Dirty at Split Coast stampers, and they both used quite a bit of green.  I love this little paper clip.  I keep looking for them but can't seem to find them anywhere!

This one I stamped my own background paper with the same color I stamped the focal image.  I really like how it turned out.

I'm entering these cards in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge
The challenge was to make a monochromatic project.  

That's it for me today, see you next week!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that tree card is so pretty! I like that shade of green, and you did a lovely job on the background. I hope you get to get out this week-end in your fun car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you sanded down that embossed background. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!