Sunday, August 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink Limited Ingredients challenge


Here is the list of supplies you are able to use for this challenge.  You don't HAVE to use all of these supplies, but you cannot use anything that is not included on this list(except for a neutral ink, like white, gray and black)
  • white cardstock 
  • white or transparent glitter(Prisma Glitter) I used this. 
  • 1-3/4" circle punch or die
  • 1" strip of light gray cardstock (Soft Stone)  I used this
  • melon cardstock & ink (Melon Berry)
  • aqua cardstock & ink (Aqua Mist) I used these
  • golden yellow cardstock & ink (Harvest Gold)
  • and I used gray ink



1 comment:

  1. this is so pretty! Love the color you used so much. very elegant card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, they really do brighten my day!